The Clement Group not only believes in building excellence, but in building sustainably. While on the jobsite and in the office, we believe in reducing our environmental impact and conserving resources.
Our team currently employs multiple LEED Accredited Professionals, and we can provide all necessary LEED project consulting, design and commissioning. Our Program Managers and other personnel are familiar with the requirements for achieving LEED status on Federal projects and are accustomed to working to ensure all requirements are met.
The Clement Group has successfully completed 20 certified or certifiable projects totaling over $175 million in construction value. Some of our recent LEED Silver and Gold certified projects are listed below:
• Chapel Center, Ft. Rucker, AL ($5,857,425)
• TEMF, Ft. Leavenworth, KS ($7,483,373)
• Flight Test Operations Facility, Hulbert Field, FL ($8,615,449)
• Brigade Headquarters, Ft. Carson, CO ($11,945,342)
• MP Battalion TEMF, Ft. Riley, KS ($12,328,107)
• Brigade Transform TEMF 7520, Ft. Riley, KS ($11,425,354)
• Brigade Transform TEMF 7500, Ft. Riley, KS ($12,772,354)